- ✨ Academic session selection is now generated dynamically based on the current year, eliminating the need for me to publish a new update solely for session updates.
🎉 Added support for MacOS. Now you can install IIUM Schedule on your Macbook! Download the app here.
Despite the screenshot above includes iPhone, IIUM Schedule is not available on iOS (not published to App Store). You can try deploying to your device on your own.
- ✨ Added highlight for current day in schedule view. #74
- 🍱 Added support for themed icons (Available on Android 13+). When themed icons is enabled from the system settings, the app icon will follow the device themes.
- ✏️ New default when selecting session & semester - Session: 2023/2024, Semester: 1
- 💄 Fix some minor isues in UI
🆕 Finished exam will now will be strikethrough instead of just removing them from the view.
⬆️ Upgrade dependencies
⬆️ Bump minimum SDK version to 19 (Android 4.4 KitKat).
✨ New feature: Final exams schedule!
The final exams can be added manually, or imported from i-Ma'luum. The neat part is, you can add the exams into your own calendar (Google, Outlook etc), so you can set up notification etc.
.ics ICalendar file is also generated, so you can share it with your friends or transfer to your PC etc.
While we are on this topic, what do you think if we add ability to export class timetable to calendar also? Leave a thumbs in here (Issue #65) if you think it's a good idea 👍
- 💙 Upgrade Flutter framework to 3.10 (Latest major stable release)
- 🐛 Fixed incorrect casing after opening parenthesis. Issue #76
- 🐛 Fixed some page in course browser that are failed to load. It was caused by weird day formatting from the IIUM. Issue albiruni #1
- ➖ Removed previous database implementation; Hive. Migration system from Hive to Isar is no longer available - Idk if people is ever use this feature or not, I hope they use
- ➕ Added dependencies
- ⬆️ Upgrade dependencies